Lavender Lemonade Cocktail
Lavender Simple Syrup:
- 8 Lemons
- 4 cups Water
- 5 – 6 oz Vodka
- 1 Lemon cut into slices
- First, prepare the lavender simple syrup by mixing the lavender flowers, 1 cup of water, and sugar together in a medium pot and set on the stove on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Heat on the stove for about 10-15 minutes until small bubbles begin to slowly simmer for a few minutes around the sides of the pot (do not let boil – see note 1). Take the pot off the heat, letting the lavender infuse into the syrup while cooling at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Once the simple syrup has cooled to almost room temperature (70°F – 80°F reading on a thermometer), strain the lavender simple syrup with a fine mesh strainer and discard the lavender flowers. When straining, pour the lavender simple syrup directly into the serving pitcher.
- Prepare the lemonade by first peeling 2 lemons (see note 2) then juicing all 8. Add the lemon peels, lemon juice, and 4 cups water to a blender and blend on medium speed for about 1 minute or until the peels have become very small and the lemonade is creamy. Using a fine mesh strainer, strain the blended lemonade into a serving pitcher and discard the strained lemon peel.
- In the serving pitcher, mix the lemonade and lavender simple syrup well and let chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. After the lemonade has chilled, taste and adjust sweetness if needed. When serving, pour the lavender lemonade cocktail into each glass and top off each drink with 0.5 – 1 oz of vodka, ice, and garnish with a lemon slice.
Note 1: Heating sugar and water is an easy way to make a classic simple syrup, an easy process that should not be left unattended on the stove. Make sure the simple syrup does not boil as the syrup can get hot very fast and can splatter and cause a burn. Also, do not stick your finger in the pot to check its temperature when cooling. Always use a thermometer to see if your simple syrup has come to room temperature (about 70°F) before straining. Hot sugar can burn your skin if it has not had a chance to cool.
Note 2: When peeling the lemon apply light pressure to the skin using a vegetable peeler. The white part under the lemon peel has a bitter flavor, so when applying light pressure to the peeler you get more of the yellow skin and less of the white underneath. Some white is ok, just the less of it the better.
Recipe from: Champagne & Paper Planes
Vodka Mint Lemonade Cocktail
- 4 oz. Stolichnaya Vodka
- 3 cups lemonade
- fresh mint
- 1/2 cup slíced strawberries
Combíne the vodka, lemonade, half of the strawberries, and half of the mint leaves in a mixing bowl. Muddle untíl the fruit is slightly mashed. Fíll a mason jar or hígh ball glass wíth íce. Add the rest of the mint and berríes to the glass, then pour in the vodka lemonade míxture over the ice. Garnish wíth a slíce of lime. Enjoy!
Recipe from: The Recipes Day
Pink Lemonade Moscato
Makes 2 cocktails
1 – 187ml bottle of Pink Moscato (or ¾ cup from a larger bottle)
1 cup pink lemonade
½ lemon, sliced
3 strawberries, sliced
Lots of ice
- In a large glass or cocktail shaker, pour the pink Moscato and pink lemonade and mix well
- Fill 2 glasses with ice
- Divide the sliced fruit between the 2 glasses
- Fill glasses with pink Moscato and pink lemonade mixture
Recipe from: Aspiring Winos
Boozy Mango Lemonade
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 cup mango nectar or puree
- 1/2 cup white rum
Recipe from: Snacks & Sips
- Combine lemonade, mango nectar, and white rum into a pitcher and stir until combined.
- Serve over ice.
Whiskey Lemonade with Honey
FOR THE LEMONADE
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice about 4 or 5 lemons
- 3 – 4 cups water
- lemon slices
- 1/2 cup liquid honey make sure its warm
FOR THE WHISKEY LEMONADE
- 2 oz whiskey
- 6 oz of fresh lemonade
- few slices of lemon
FOR THE LEMONADE
- Squeeze all the juice from your lemons to equal 1 cup and pour into a pitcher. Pour in the water, the honey, the lemon slices and mix well. Your done!
- If your honey is cold or solid, heat it up in the microwave or a double boiler first and then add it to the liquid. It will mix better if its warm.
FOR THE WHISKEY LEMONADE
- Fill a glass with ice. Pour in the whiskey first and then fill with the fresh lemonade. Throw in a few slices of lemon and give it a good stir and serve. You are going to love love this one!
Recipe from: Cooks with Cocktails
Champagne & Lemonade Cocktail
- 1-ounce vodka
- 2 ounces lemonade
- 4 ounces white wine (sauvignon blanc, champagne, pinot grigio or resiling)
Pour over ice, and enjoy! A little fresh squeezed lemon or a splash of lemon flavored sparkling water doesn’t hurt, either. Top it off with a lemon wedge or frozen berries for the finishing touch.
Recipe from: InstruPix
1 bottle of rosé
3 cups of lemonade (store-bought or you can make it from scratch)
1 can club soda and ice
Pour the full bottle of rosé into a pitcher filled with ice. Stir in the lemonade and top off with one can of club soda. Garnish with freshly sliced lemons and serve.
Recipe from: Pure Wow
- 4 cups lemonade
- 1 (750ml) bottle of white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 cup Bacardi Limon rum
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1 orange cut into slices
- 1 Granny Smith apple cut into chunks.
- Pour lemonade, white wine, rum, and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir until sugar dissolves Add orange slices and apple chunks and stir. Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least one hour to let flavors develop.
- Serve over ice.
Recipe from: Garnish with Lemon
Blackberry Vodka Lemonade
- Fresh-squeezed lemonade
- Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale
- Lemon wedges
- Fill glasses with ice. Add in 2 oz vodka, 4 oz lemonade then top with Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale. Taste and adjust to your preference for alcohol. Garnish with blackberries, lemon wedge and Rosemary sprig. Repeat.
Recipe from: Souffle Bombay
Peach Lemonade Cocktail
- 1- pound package frozen peaches
- 12- ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 36 ounces water fill the lemonade cup up three times
- 1/2 cup good quality vodka optional
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Serve over ice
- **Can also be made into a slush. Add ice to blender and only 1 can of water would be needed.
Recipe from: The Cookie Rookie
Pineapple Bourbon Lemonade Cocktail
4 ounces pineapple juice (fresh is best)
2 ounces bourbon
1 ounce lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
pineapple and lemon (for garnish)
Mix the pineapple juice, bourbon, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker.
Fill your glass with ice.
Pour the pineapple bourbon lemonade over the ice cubes.
Garnish with fresh pineapple and lemon.
Recipe from: Take Two Tapas
Blueberry Lavender Lemonade Cocktail
- 1 ¼ C Lemon Juice (from 6–7 large lemons)
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 2 tsp lavender
- 2 ½ – 3 Tbsp honey or agave (or to taste)
- 4 C water
- 7 ½ oz vodka (a scant cup), optional
- Crush the lavender in a mortar and pestle (or with a muddler, the back of a spoon, etc.)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend thoroughly. Allow a few minutes for mixture to settle.
- Pour lemonade gently into a pitcher through a fine mesh strainer, occasionally pausing to rinse the strainer and discard blueberry skin and lavender bits as they accumulate. If desired (recommended), strain again. Alternatively, use a nut milk bag.
- Serve over ice and enjoy, or continue below for cocktail directions!
As a Cocktail:
- After straining the lemonade, add the scant cup (7 ½ ounces) of vodka; stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, and enjoy!
Recipe from: Our Sweetly Spiced Life
Very Blueberry Lemonade Cocktail
• 3 ounces blueberry vodka
• 3 ounces blue curacao
• 3 ounces fresh lemon juice
• 6 ounces of blueberry lemonade Kool-Aid
• Haribo Berry Gummies for garnish
• Cocktail skewers
• Cocktail shaker
Step 1: Prepare blueberry lemonade Kool-Aid according to package directions
Steps 2-6-: In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add raspberry vodka, blue curacao, lemon juice and blueberry lemonade Kool-Aid. Shake vigorously.
Step 7-8: Add ice to an 8-ounce glass. Pour cocktail over ice. Garnish with a few Haribo Berry Gummies or a lemon slice.
Recipe from: Kicking it with Kelly
Vodka Strawberry Lemonade Cocktails
- Strawberry Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar (we used beet sugar)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vodka
- mint and lemon slices for garnish
- ice cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water and strawberries and bring to a simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
- Throw into the jar of a blender and puree until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve into a pitcher.
- Add the lemon juice, water and the vodka to the strawberry simple syrup.
- Fill the glasses completely with ice cubes and add some mint and lemon slices. Pour the cocktails over the ice and serve immediately.
Recipe from: Heather Cristo
Electric Apple Lemonade
3 oz. sour mix
splash of blue curacao
1 oz. apple pucker
1 1/2 oz. apple Ciroc
Recipe from: Top Shelf Pours